Technical Project Manager jobs
- Lead and motivate the project team through the entire project lifecycle, including both on-site and off-site team members.
- Plan and manage the team’s schedules and their professional and technical development.
- Maintain one-on-one meeting schedule with each direct report to provide…
CBRE Asia Pacific
Brinny, County Cork
- Track OOS and project P&L (Margins).
- Provide timely and accurate management information for use by the FM Senior Site manager.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to align and adjust schedule as necessary to keep project on track.
- 3+ years’ experience creating and editing ancillary…
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Assisting in the establishment of the overall success…
- Ability to craft and lead a project through the project lifecycle.
- Craft and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Worked on a student accommodation project previously or similar.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project.
- Establish success metrics for projects and ensure project performance is tracked and measured.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple…
- Experience in technical product/program management experience.
- You will help define requirements and deliverables, schedule and track project progress.
- Conduct site visits to meet project teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Co-ordinate the fleet, tool and plant requirements for assigned…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.