Technical Project Manager jobs
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Day to day coordination of project activity.
- Typical project tasks & responsibilities would include:
- Delivering fit for purpose project outputs within set…
- Ability to craft and lead a project through the project lifecycle.
- Craft and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
- Knowledge of project management software.
- Measure and report on project performance.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
Royal BAM Group nv
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
- You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- This includes managing project schedules, identifying…
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Assisting in the establishment of the overall success…
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders/users.
- Will oversee project delivery across both business and technology.
- Communicate project status to management.
- Project Management experience; Must have project experience managing complex enterprise level project(s).
- We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company.
- Ability to work independently and lead multiple projects simultaneously…
- Provide project management of internal project delivery process to include procurement, scheduling, and internal communication and coordination.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.