Telecoms Engineer jobs
Bray, County Wicklow
- Due to the growing demand for our solutions, we are expanding our team and an exciting opportunity exists to join our team of engineers.
- The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for cybersecurity operations including SIEM, NAC, endpoint protection, incident response, and validation of…
- You have 2+ years’ of telecoms systems support, providing tier-2/tier-3 support or escalation experience in a telecom/networking products environment.
- Based in Shannon, Ireland you will have the opportunity to work with major European telecoms companies as well as Intel marketing, development and architecture…
- Strong technical knowledge in telecoms and networking.
- This is an opportunity to join and progress your career with one of Ireland’s leading telecoms carrier…
- There are immediate requirements for Copper Jointers/D-Side Telecoms Engineers who have a thorough awareness/knowledge of the Eircom Network (Ireland) & BT…
- 2-3 years' experience within a technical position supporting network/telecom environments required.
- At ICON, it's our people that set us apart.
- Experience working in telecom industry.
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and consult with Dev teams to engineer solutions and fixes.
- Previous experience as a Support Engineer, Service Engineer, VAS engineer, Packet core/Network/IP Engineer (or similar) in the telecommunications space.
Executive Edge Recruitment
- Experience with ATDI/ICS telecoms network planning tool or similar network planning tools.
- The engineer will be required to technically assess applications for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.