The People Group jobs
- We are looking for smart and passionate people to join our Browse Taxonomy team.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects with a broad range of merchandisers,…
- Demonstrates strong people/program management skills.
- Draws from a deep group or department level understanding to make business decisions.
- Presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build partnerships with senior leaders across a variety of groups throughout…
- High Impact production issues often require coordination between multiple Development, Operations and IT Support groups, so you get to experience a breadth of…
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and comfortable presenting in large groups and handling high-pressure communication with senior management.
- Liaising with internal teams & management groups.
- We are building some of the largest distributed systems in the world, and we need smart people to help plan…
- 5+ years in an engineering people management position.
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across groups.
- 10+ years in developing software.
- 5+ years people management experience (preferable Technicians or Foremen).
- To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- Ensure we are hiring and promoting the right people who perpetuate our culture and the expansion of the region.
- Responsibilities for the role include:
- Are you passionate about people development, and organizational development?
- Manage your group of engineers into a highly performing engineering team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.