The Works Stores jobs
- Able to work Saturdays and be flexible in role.
- With over 60 years in business my client has been the proud recipient of numerous retail awards including ''…
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Control and analyse sales performance for relevant categories against budget so that store targets and…
- Drive sales through in-store initiatives.
- Attend relevant training as required and implement in store.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team…
€27,000 a year
- Implementing planograms and ensuring store compliance.
- Ensuring Maximum activity in your stores to support volume and value of sales.
- This is an excellent company to work for and have very low turnover of staff.
- Responsible for any requisitions in the Engineering stores- running weekly checks…
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask with no task being too big or small.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record with a solid and stable…
- To work closely with Customers Purchasing and Finance teams to insure a smooth process flow through purchase, receipt and issue.
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- You will be co ordinating the spare stores and managing a team of 10 maintenance staff (mechanical and electrical).
- Do you have a formal fitter trade?
€40,000 a year
- Work hard to build great partnerships across all stores in Republic and Northern Ireland, challenging them to create successions across a broad range of roles.
€24 - €25 an hour
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, shifts daily input of all works onto CMMS, parts booked out of stores and control of breakdowns.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.