Trainee Accountant jobs
- Involvement in training of student trainees.
- Qualified auditor or accountant with experience in a medium / large practice environment.
- Experience in managing audit trainees/newly qualified accountants;
- Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant, with a minimum of 4 years post qualification financial…
- Leading and management of direct reports including qualified and trainee accountants.
- Finance Manager, Financial Reporting - Sales, Margin & Opex.
John McCarrick & Associates
€45,000 - €48,000 a year
- Assisting in the training of staff & trainee accountants who are on the CPA Ireland & DIT Masters Approved Masters Graduate Programme .
- Assist in the training and review of fund accountant work.
- Have a third level qualification (minimum 2.2 degree), qualified or part qualified accountant or…
- Training, development and support of junior staff members and trainees and supervision of work around client delivery.
- Support trainees and junior members of staff in delivery.
- Proficient accountant, with knowledge and understanding of IFRS, US GAAP and other regulatory and…
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance…
€28,000 a year
- Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading companies within the Financial Services Sector who work with a wide range of multinational and indigenous companies,…
- Involvement in the training of student trainees.
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with 2+ years post qualification experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.