Trainee Accountant jobs
€80,000 - €95,000 a year
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of trainee/qualified accountants.
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a number of years post qualification…
- Assist in the training and review of fund accountant work.
- Have a third level qualification (minimum 2.2 degree), qualified or part qualified accountant or…
€40,000 a year
- Monitoring and mentoring of trainee staff.
- Delegating workloads and the review of Financial Statements and files prepared by trainees.
- What you need to do now.
€60,000 - €65,000 a year
- It involves developing and managing your team of trainee accountants, along with reviewing accounts.
- You will need to be a qualified accountant, open to working…
- Training, development and support of junior staff members and trainees and supervision of work around client delivery.
- Support trainees and junior members of staff in delivery.
- Proficient accountant, with knowledge and understanding of IFRS, US GAAP and other regulatory and…
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance…
- A qualified accountant, ideally with some audit experience in a mid -sized or large accounting firm.
- The person should have an interest in developing their…
- Involvement in the training of student trainees.
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with 2+ years post qualification experience.
€28,000 a year
- Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading companies within the Financial Services Sector who work with a wide range of multinational and indigenous companies,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.