Warehouse jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
Cordant People IE
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Do the following hours suit you ?
- This role requires a valid Manual Handling cert, (ideally) a valid Forklift License and 6+months warehouse experience.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
- Leading a team of 30 to 50 employees made up of Warehouse Operatives and Warehouse Supervisors.
- Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this…
- Maintain accurate and current customer information.
- Monitor any manufacture rejections/backorders as they arise, and ensure that the customer is advised of the…
- You are passionate about maintaining a Best In Class Enterprise Data Warehouse and applying previous knowledge on how to deliver Data as a Service.
- Continuously analyse and improve operational systems to ensure consistently high levels of customer service are delivered throughout current and future business…
- Liaise with the Buying Teams to develop and evolve the current packaging, labelling and hanger offer wherever required and ensure that all new and existing…
- Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion…
- Minimum of 18 months years warehouse experience.
- To receive incoming materials from suppliers.
- Inspect, receive and store incoming deliveries.
- The BDR's responsibilities will include social selling sales opportunity generation, as well as the other sales, marketing and customer service related work as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.