Warehouse jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Support training requirements for buying and merchandising teams on supply chain systems.
- Experience of working in a fast paced supply chain environment.
- You will join a leading independent fit out, refurbishment and installation organisation.
- A competitive hourly rate will be paid weekly in line with your…
Cordant People IE
North Dublin, County Dublin
€9.55 an hour
- 6 months - 1 years warehouse experience.
- Cordant People are on the lookout for general operatives to work in in the Dublin 11 Area.
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources, as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
- The role requires working collaboratively across many functions within the business e.g. Medical, Legal, Compliance, to ensure that Pfizer’s sales & marketing…
- Experience working in supply chain across multiple disciplines with a focus on technical/networking fields.
- Define and manage clear business metrics and goals…
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce, Tableau, and other…
€45,000 a year
- Demonstrable supply chain experience (essential).
- Diploma/Certificate in supply chain or logistics (desirable).
- Minimum 2 years warehouse management experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.