Warehouse jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
- Timely and accurate completion of any necessary administration, adhering to set procedures and policies as appropriate.
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures.
- Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, the General Operative will be responsible for the upkeep and organisation of the yard and warehouse area.
- Handle order quality via SAP based applications.
- Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives…
€425 a week
- Monday to Friday (Training may run on some Saturdays).
- Experience in an admin/secretarial role -and 6months experience within a warehouse environment -you will…
- Work with the Retail Operations Team in developing a more robust monitoring scheme of Primark in-country compliance taxes paid and using, sustainable solutions,…
- As part of our organisation you will receive various benefits including pension contributions, long service awards, social activities, education assistance,…
- Please note that this job description is intended as a guideline only and that the list of responsibilities given above is not exhaustive.
- Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion…
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.