Warehouse jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
- You will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and you'll get an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business at a scale problems…
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Work with the Retail Operations Team in developing a more robust monitoring scheme of Primark in-country compliance taxes paid and using, sustainable solutions,…
- Managing the delivery of the depot`s targets and proactively assisting with the development and implementation of programs which will see the ongoing…
- Communicate and endorse safety practices, monitor key safety performance indicators and visibly participate in promoting safety policies and initiatives.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring all stock is gorgeously presented and put onto the sales floors or away in the stockrooms correctly.
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources, as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
- The site will play a pivotal role in the manufacture of our biologics-based medicines, including in the area of immuno-oncology, and will expand our current…
- In addition you will manage design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, ensuring strict data quality, and performing needs assessments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.