- The position incumbent is expected to adhere to all GMP compliance and regulatory mandates and quality requirements, and comply with all SOPs and internal Teva…
- A Warehouse Operator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client.
- Use the Oracle or SAP system to reconcile inventory counts and maintain…
- Demonstrate a quality culture within the team, ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied with.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar supply chain or planning role.
- Experience of SAP or warehouse management systems is desirable.
€10.50 - €11.75 an hour
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Maintain the warehouse working areas, Housekeeping, Safety and Security standards are followed.
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current…
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment.
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times.
- 20 days holiday per annum.
Dundalk, County Louth
- Establish and monitor warehouse storage capacity, facility and personnel to meet current and future requirements.
- Strong experience in Warehouse Planning.
- Assist in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, control system anomalies as well as safety systems.
- Review and contribute to SAT protocols.
- Ensuring all stock is gorgeously presented and put onto the sales floors or away in the stockrooms correctly.
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.