- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, good manufacturing practices (GMP) and FDA regulations.
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment.
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times.
- 20 days holiday per annum.
€10.05 an hour
- That means going above and beyond to help out and bringing some cheer along with you.
- So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of…
Levi Strauss & Co.
- You will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
- Key parts of the role:
- Close sales using the most suitable closing techniques, take payment and wrap goods.
- Adhere to Company administration procedures and practices.
- Ensure all relevant Bond Procedures and Quality, Safety and Environmental standards are adhered to.
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience in a General…
- Current or previous formal education in logistics/warehousing/supply chain would be an advantage.
- Ensure all training on equipment, processes, and facility and…
- Correct completion of all required paperwork such as traceability and cleaning records.
- To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email…
HK Electric Investments
Tower, County Cork
- Familiar with MS Office and warehouse management systems/ ERP systems.
- On completion, renewal of contract or permanent employment.
- Completion of in-line quality checks.
- The accurate completion of production records.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, whilst not essential,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.