Shannon, County Clare
- Cooperate with global / regional supply chain, operations, quality, finance and IT to implement warehouse, logistics and trade compliance system strategy.
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times.
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment.
- A flexible can-do attitude.
HK Electric Investments
Tower, County Cork
- Familiar with MS Office and warehouse management systems/ ERP systems.
- On completion, renewal of contract or permanent employment.
€10.10 an hour
- Great attention to detail & communication skills.
- Excel Recruitment are seeking a number of Warehouse Pickers to work for our Client based in Sandyford Dublin…
€10.10 an hour
- Must have Manual handling certificate, safety boots and hi vest.
- Excel Recruitment are looking for a large number of Warehouse Packers to join our Clients busy…
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Responsible for assisting in the staffing, training, and scheduling of the shift warehouse team, while maintaining strict adherence to payroll budget, planning…
- Participation in warehouse continuous improvement projects.
- Sustain and develop high standards in the warehouse.
- What does the ideal candidate look like:
- You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to…
- The purpose of the role is to work on your own initiative and to be a key player in the warehouse team to offer solutions in a timely and efficient manner to…
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.