- Knowledge and experience of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Complying with company standards and guidelines for quality, safety, health and environment.
Clondalkin, County Dublin
€22,000 a year
- Warehouse Operative required Clondalkin area.
- General order picking,dispatch and goods inwards.
- Create an environment of right first time in everything that we do through a focus on principles of lean, including simplification, standard work, visual…
- Support the store in minimising stock loss by following the loss prevention policies, procedures and action plans.
- Please note that all Fannin staff work within a quality management system and that all of the above will apply to the full Fannin product portfolio which…
Shannon, County Clare
- Work with sending locations (suppliers / other plants) and in-house warehouse team to ensure accurate / on time completion of associated paperwork.
- Checking correctness of customs declarations submitted by external partners and report any error Supply Chain Team Leader.
- Knowledge of SAP is a requirement.
- You will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
- Key parts of the role:
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Adheres to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and FDA regulations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.