You refined by:
South Dublin, County Dublin
- To support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient health…
Dundalk, County Louth
- Hands-on experience in the systems of clean and black utilities, including purified water, water for injection, clean steam, compressed process air and special…
- Specialising in sustainable water solutions, Aquatabs disinfected 30 billion litres of water worldwide in 2018.
- Other Industrial or Production Functions M/F.
HRM Executive Recruitment
- This global medical device organisation are one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of healthcare products.
- Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems.
- Orion Group Life Sciences are looking for a QC Associate for our Multinational Pharmaceutical client based in the…
- Our client a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm, are currently seeking Senior Engineers with either MEICA, Civils or Utilities experience to fulfil…
Harry Walsh Associates
- To support commissioning and qualification / validation activities on site at a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing site.
- Conduct testing according to written procedures - Environmental Control testing (including water/air & surface microbial/air particulate) of controlled areas…
- Experience in compendial testing for water and environmental monitoring in clean room environments.
- The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important…
- To manage the QC Laboratory and ensure that all laboratory operations are carried out in compliance with all EHS, cGMP and regulatory commitments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.