You refined by:
- Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) is part of Corporate Services and responsible for equipment that supplies ultra-pure water, softened water and process water to…
- + Manage a wide portfolio of water infrastructure projects from pursuit through to completion.
- + Experience in water engineering and minimum 2 years with Irish…
- Delivering clean water and energy.
- We are looking for graduates from a wide range of disciplines including civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, building…
- The purpose of the Analyst is to provide laboratory support in rthe testing of drug product, water & environmental monitoring to support Quality release of…
- Tricel is a global provider of high performance composite solutions for the Water Storage, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing large or multiple infrastructure/capital projects (ideally in the water utility).
- We work across the fields of development, energy, oil and gas, water, government and transportation to develop integrated and award-winning projects.
- We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer.
- Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining and repairing of machinery, plant equipment,…
Leixlip, County Kildare
- Complete understanding of semiconductor process systems including ultra-high purity and cleaned for oxygen service stainless steel systems, and ultra-pure water…
- Ideally the successful candidate will be qualified in Civil Engineering but exceptional candidates in other engineering disciplines such as Chemical, Mechanical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.