- They are involved in water & waste water pipelines and treatment plants, roads, earthworks and marine works throughout Ireland.
- Experience in water/ wastewater projects is desirable.
- The successful person will be required to work on a large water infrastructure projects in the Dublin…
- Previous experience on water and road projects essential.
- Our Client, an ever growing Civil Engineering contractor are looking to add a Site Manager to their…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Experience on water & wastewater is desirable.
- We are currently recruiting a Contracts Administrator for a industry leading engineering consultancy with a…
- Experts in water and wastewater projects.
- The QS will oversee the relevant business unit needs and handle daily business issues.
- This is a permanent position.
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- Our client is a civils and utilities engineering company with and have extensive experience of water projects.
- Take ownership for maximising commercial results.
€40,000 a year
- They are a well established civil engineering contractor who specialise in wastewater, roads and water treatment plants.
- Degree educated in H&S or similar.
- The client are Experts in water, earthworks, bridges and roads.
- Our client, a market leading civil engineering contractor, with over 45 years experience in the…
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Our client, an expanding civils contractor and one of the fastest growing civil engineering and public works contractors in Ireland are recruiting for a Civils…
€22,000 - €25,000 a year
- Collect samples of soil, water, oil for testing in a laboratory.
- We are recruiting an Assistant Land Surveyor to assist Surveyors in carrying out onsite tasks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.