- Ideally the successful candidate will be qualified in Civil Engineering but exceptional candidates in other engineering disciplines such as Chemical, Mechanical…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Your new company is a Deloitte Best Managed Company and is a leading utility provider across Northern Europe providing a diverse range of services in power,…
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing large or multiple infrastructure/capital projects (ideally in the water utility).
- Working across water and wastewater systems.
- Undertaking water chemistry analysis to assist in evaluation of site processes.
- Day to day of the role:
- Specialising in sustainable water solutions, Aquatabs disinfected 30 billion litres of water worldwide in 2018.
- Other Industrial or Production Functions M/F.
- 108,000! That’s the number of associates whose lives we touch and improve.
- Join us in our mission to protect our people, patients and planet.
€35,000 a year
- Desalinated water made by desalination unit on the MUP powered by RES providing 1000m3 fresh water for a water stressed island.
- Close Date : 14-Apr-2020 12:00.
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
€53,773 - €84,544 a year
- Research on behavioural and attitudinal change in respect of Ireland’s water resources at the ESRI.
- The Research Officer will be a new addition to the…
Leixlip, County Kildare
- Complete understanding of semiconductor process systems including ultra-high purity and cleaned for oxygen service stainless steel systems, and ultra-pure water…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.