Access Talent Group
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Experience in the design and delivery of municipal water / wastewater schemes through Irish Water, Public Works, NEC.
- €60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum.
- The QC Chemist is responsible for conducting raw material, in process, finished product, and where applicable stability testing according to relevant SOPs and…
- Working across water and wastewater systems.
- Undertaking water chemistry analysis to assist in evaluation of site processes.
- Day to day of the role:
Primary Integration Solutions Inc
- Mechanical Discipline should be comfortable working with chilled water distribution and commercial HVAC systems.*.
- Work with fundamental test equipment.*.
- We work across the fields of development, energy, oil and gas, water, government and transportation to develop integrated and award-winning projects.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing large or multiple infrastructure/capital projects (ideally in the water utility).
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
- Perform chemistry testing on boiler water, cooling water and scrubber systems.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of equipment such as boiler…
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Ensure the management of water quality monitoring and testing.
- The Quality Control Lab Supervisor will lead QC Chemistry and QC Microbiology activities…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- To support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.