- Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid…
- Experience in the water utilities engineering industry.
- We currently have opportunities for Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers, ideally with…
- Demonstrated technical advanced skills and varied HSE experience including environmental or safety management systems, waste management, climate, water,…
- Experience in the design and implementation of water services projects;
- We are continuing to expand our water services teams in Ireland.
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Experience in modelling of HVAC, water systems, LTHW, soils and waste, gas supply, etc. required.
- BIM Coordinator urgently needed to join one of Ireland’s…
- The QC Chemist is responsible for conducting raw material, in process, finished product, and where applicable stability testing according to relevant SOPs and…
- Experience in the preparation of contract documents for water infrastructure.
- Experience in leakage control, water networks, rehabilitation.
- The Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) is Ireland’s independent energy and water regulator with a wide range of economic, safety and customer…
- Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure…
GP Strategies Corporation
- Control equipment such as relays, programmable logic controllers, human machine interfaces, Fluid systems (air and water), Chemical treatment systems and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.