- From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing…
- The QC Chemist is responsible for conducting raw material, in process, finished product, and where applicable stability testing according to relevant SOPs and…
Finglas, County Dublin
- Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a large-scale building project in the Kildare.
- The successful Foreman will be responsible for utilities…
- We define, design and manage projects in the property, energy, transport, water, defence and security and resources sectors across 125 countries.
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Potential for winning water services projects in UK.
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience in the design of water retaining structures.
- Global Construction Engineering (GCE) is responsible for the design and engineering of all of Intel's major manufacturing and cleanroom projects in Ireland,…
Shannon, County Clare
- We also provide a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
- Shannon, Co Clare, Republic of Ireland.
- Regeneron offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested candidates.
- Regeneron has been consistently ranked a “Top Employer” in Science Magazine’s…
- AutoCAD drawings will include site development layouts, earthworks plans and sections, paving & road layouts, drainage and water main layouts & long- sections,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.