You refined by:
Senior Financial Accountant (undo)
- Qualified accountant with 2-4 years PQE, preferably in the insurance industry;
- This is your opportunity to join AXIS Capital – a trusted global provider of…
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
- A leading Blue-Chip Global Company requires a Qualified Commercial…
- Qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with extensive post qualification experience.
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company…
Oliver James Associates
- Financial Accountant, focusing on Solvency II reporting and the co-ordination of the overall quarterly and annual solvency II returns for Submission to the CBI.
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Outstanding opportunity for an accountant to gain invaluable exposure to decision making on topical financial reporting issues facing multinational and large…
€65,000 - €70,000 a year
- Manage a team of accountants to deliver;
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA);
- Our client, a well regarded corporate services provider, is offering an…
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or equivalent IFAC qualification.
- Proficient accountant, with strong knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP and strong knowledge of Irish…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Reporting to the CFO, role will work as part of a small high-performance team, with responsibility for:
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Qualified accountant with 2-4 years PQE.
- The successful candidate will be exposed to all areas of the finance function with specific attention to the following:
- Management of 3 part/qualified accountants, including coaching, mentoring and developing.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) 3-4 years PQE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.