- A leading sporting organisation is seeking a CPA Trainee Accountant for its head office in Thurles.
- Payment of expenses and accounts.
- Qualified accountant (preferable ACA / ACCA) with a number of years post qualified experience in a multi-currency financial services environment.
Tralee, County Kerry
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- We are presently recruiting for an Experienced bookkeeper / Part Qualified accountant for our Killarney, County Kerry based client.
- A qualified accountant who has previous experience of cost and or management accounting is highly desirable.
- The role will be a mix of ensuring the team’s ‘base…
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Corporate Audit team.
- HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things.
- Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and…
- Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the position of Accounts Payable.
- The Accounts Payable person will report to the Senior Accountant in the head…
- The alarm bells generally start to ring when practice accountants consider a move!
- I am working with a number of Cork based practices with requirements for…
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services bridges the gap between business and IT, empowering businesses to acquire and deploy world-class technology with…
- 3 years+ of financial experience in industry ideally suiting recently qualified accountant.
- Financial Accountant for Trustev Business Unit.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.