You refined by:
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- The successful applicant will work as part of a team providing high quality service and support to customers, branches and open 24.
€67,659 - €82,563 a year
- Senior Investment Adviser - Enterprise Ireland.
- Senior Investment Adviser - Investment Services.
- The person appointed to the Senior Investment Adviser role will…
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- Health & Safety Adviser - South Dublin - €55000 - €60000.
- As the Health and Safety Adviser you will coordinate the activities and actions related to the…
- Ability to act as an adviser to Senior Managers on all aspects of employment legislation ensuring full legal and company policy compliance.
DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented…
- Customer Resolution Centre Adviser (Banking industry).
- Morgan McKinley is looking for a Customer Resolution Centre Adviser based in Dublin city.
- Accredited product adviser (APA) in housing loans.
- Lead, manage and support teams to achieve perfomance.
- Team management metrics and reporting.
€43,000 - €44,000 a year
- Experience in building strong customer relationships and acting as a true consultant and adviser to business leaders on recruitment.
€250 - €300 a day
- You will be a Qualified Tax Adviser with a minimum of 6 years PQE in a tax environment in practice/industry, with at least 3 years at management level.
- Masters degree, Certified Tax Adviser Qualification, SQL and/ or Programming is a plus.
- Leading search engine is on the hunt for an experienced Global Financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.