You refined by:
€33,971 - €66,118 a year
- Working closely with Teagasc Knowledge Transfer Specialists/Advisors to ensure effective dissemination of research findings to advisers and stakeholders.
- Do you have a love for high-end suits and fashion?
- An Irish born, Dublin based Men's fashion business are looking for a Suit Specialist/Visual Merchandiser for…
- Our Client is a Top Tier Irish Law Firm based in Dublin with a focus on international companies and financial institutions doing business in and from Ireland.
DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented…
- The purpose of this position is to support the Manager, assisting in the management of a portfolio of debts and implement efficient strategies to maximize…
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of what it is to be a branch adviser and a good teller with a focus on the customer.
- What you need to do now.
Smith & Williamson
- Technically capable audit & accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client work.
- To plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment.
€65,352 - €78,564 a year
- Senior Investment Adviser - Enterprise Ireland.
- Senior Investment Adviser - Growth Capital.
- Job Title: Senior Investment Adviser.
- Dublin, Midlands and Leinster regions.
- Are you a Health & Safety professional?
- Do you want to fast track your career with a company that is going to double in…
€35,000 a year
- You will have to build strong engagement with various third parties including sales agents, legal advisers, Revenue, property advisers, project managers,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.