- The primary role of the P2P Financial Analyst is to provide overall coordination & support for the end to end P2P process.
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues.
- Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.
- May lead small to medium Projects.
- Contract opportunity available working for a multi-national company based in Limerick with one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
- The analyst will develop strong relationships with market affiliates, drive continuous improvement and develop solutions that will meet and exceed customer…
€450 a day
- Your strong expertise in a business analyst role combined with your excellent management skills will ensure you thrive in your new environment.
- Are you a qualified accountant in Practice (BIG 4 background ideally) ready for that move into industry.
- Whilst advertised as a contract rolethere is a strong…
Clonmel, County Tipperary
€18.69 - €31.05 an hour
- CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ballydine on a contract basis until the…
- Trains other QC analysts in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
- Orion Group Life Sciences have an exciting opportunity for a QC Specialist for our…
- 3-4 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst preferably in Financial Services sector.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Purcelloleary Recruitment have been assigned to recruit for the following position,.
- Responsibilities : The primary role of the Order Management Associate is to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.