You refined by:
- Applications will open on December 13th.
- Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: London, UK;…
- Over the course of two years, FRP analysts will rotate through four, six-month rotations that enable them to build strong financial acumen and core business…
- Manages large volumes of transactions and monitors activity reports.
- Maintains accurate global data for facilities and issuers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Eurofins Ireland PSS
- The programme places full-time analysts, technicians, scientists and technical support personnel managed by Eurofins directly at the client facility to provide…
€44,085 - €61,545 a year
- Depending on the level of experience the successful candidate has coming into the role, the applications analyst will have support and be mentored by more…
Rinn an Scidígh, County Cork
- Where necessary train other analysts on analytical techniques.
- Review results generated by other analysts for compliance with requirements.
- Reporting to: Head of Data Governance.
- Bord Gáis Energy, part of Centrica PLC, is one of Ireland’s leading energy providers.
- We are the helpful energy company.
- Set up and maintain straight through processing workflows for trade capture, pricing feeds and reconciliation;
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn, self-starter;
- VAT returns preparation in a centralized multicultural environment.
- Develop knowledge of VAT Principles that apply to the business and keep up to date with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.