You refined by:
- Previous experience as an analyst in a high volume, data-rich, complex online business, including excellent understanding of data and analytical technical…
National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA)
- The NDFA is seeking a suitable candidate(s) to join the finance team as a financial analyst.
- Acting as the National Development Finance Agency, the NTMA…
- As part of the Commercial Finance Analyst team, we will interchange responsibilities, tasks and projects to ensure the analyst has a broad knowledge and…
- Corporate Strategy and Change Analyst.
- This is a challenging and fulfilling role where, as a key member of the Corporate Strategy and Change Team, you will have…
- Key responsibilities for the HR Workday Analyst (Functional, Configuration, Absence).
- Key experience for the HR Workday Analyst (Functional, Configuration,…
- Qualifications for Recruitment and Resourcing Analyst.
- Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Recruitment and Resourcing Analyst for a…
BOI Payment Acceptance
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Collaborate with Finance and other analysts across Europe for the submission of key internal and external reporting.
- Highly detail orientated and organized.
- The Central Systems Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business processes and applications, analysing the business needs of internal clients…
- This role would suit an experienced analyst with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- The candidate will need at a minimum excellent SQL and numeracy skills…
- The Primark Finance Team is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst.
- Primark Finance Analysts should be at the forefront of driving better insights,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.