You refined by:
South Dublin, County Dublin
€36,000 - €40,000 a year
- The Pricing Analyst role is part of the Pricing function, working alongside qualified and trainee pricing actuaries, and a team of pricing analysts on the full…
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- The Fundamentals analyst will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality and Fundamentals product delivery – analyzed and adjusted Financial statements.
- The Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) is Ireland’s independent energy and water regulator with a wide range of economic, safety and customer…
S3 Connected Health
- As part of our continuing growth and we are looking for an Insights & Design Analyst.
- Reporting to the Consultant Psychologist, the Insights and Design Analyst…
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation of the company's data management goals, standards, practices, processes, and technologies.
Tallaght, County Dublin
- Reporting to the Microbiology Supervisor, the Microbiology Analyst is a key member of the microbiology team in ensuring effective delivery of the microbiology…
- Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company.
- Hertz started as a 12 car operation in Chicago in 1918, and has since grown into one of the world’s leading car rental companies with over 9000 corporate and…
Cushman & Wakefield
- Our office in Ballsbridge is currently recruiting a Junior Data Analyst for our Business Intelligence team.
- The role will provide the successful candidate with…
- The role reports to the Marketing Insights manager.
- The role is responsible for supporting the delivery of insight on marketing activities to prospects and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.