€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- The business analyst will also review warehouse performance against service level agreements and escalate any trends or issues that need to be addressed.
- The Cloud SMB Sales team is responsible for increasing the business growth coming from the SMB segment for G Suite and GCP business, through scaled direct sales…
- We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our multinational clients as a Data Analyst based in Dublin City Centre.
- My Client is a significant success story.
- Constantly growing with multiple opportunities for career development.
- Administration of the online banking systems.
- We are currently looking for an analyst to join their team and play a key role in the investigation, identification and management of potential Data Loss…
- We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Sales Operations Specialist, based in Dublin City Centre.
- We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Credit Bureau Specialist, based in Dublin.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Support Analyst to work as part of a team providing 24 x 7 cover.
- The current configuration of the support working hours will be working on a Monday to Friday 9…
- Our client is a leading supplier of handheld computing and mobile workforce solutions in the UK and Ireland.
- They now wish to hire a Support Analyst to work as…
€28,000 a year
- Shift hours with shift allowance.
- Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting.
- Review requests from page administrators needing assistance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.