- The Cloud SMB Sales team is responsible for increasing the business growth coming from the SMB segment for G Suite and GCP business, through scaled direct sales…
€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- The business analyst will also review warehouse performance against service level agreements and escalate any trends or issues that need to be addressed.
- My Client is a significant success story.
- Constantly growing with multiple opportunities for career development.
- Administration of the online banking systems.
- We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Credit Bureau Specialist, based in Dublin.
- Our client is a leading supplier of handheld computing and mobile workforce solutions in the UK and Ireland.
- They now wish to hire a Support Analyst to work as…
€28,000 a year
- Shift hours with shift allowance.
- Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting.
- Review requests from page administrators needing assistance.
€32,000 - €35,000 a year
- Offer career paths based on analyst skill set and utilize analyst potential.
- Timely collection of data from analysts to prepare daily internal/external reports.
€22,000 a year
- Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, ticket handling systems or e-mail.
- On behalf of my client, I am currently looking for Danish speaking technical…
€24,500 a year
- Fixed Income/Fundamental Analyst – Dutch/Finish.
- Salary: 24,500 + generous language allowance.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skill set in a global…
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- Role: French speaking quality analyst.
- Auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.