- The Business Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders, within an Agile team, to decide what is needed to best deliver a solution and facilitate all…
- Gathering, analysing and documenting solution requirements using Business Analysis techniques to capture both functional and technical requirements.
- Working as part of the Information & Technology Unit the successful candidate will be a key member of the IT Team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-4 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst preferably in Financial Services sector.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Develop business solutions that interface with the client’s applications along with customizing/ configuring any off-the-shelf software.
- The ideal candidate would have experience working on Enterprise level projects (Development related projects) who has solid consultancy experience and someone…
- In this role, you will assist in the development and support of IT security solutions across a variety of complex technical platforms and security domains.
- My client is looking for a Business Analyst who have a background change/ business process/ transformation projects.
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- The role holder will work closely with Product and functional implementation teams to ensure that systems meet detailed requirements.
- You will have previous project experience as a business analyst, ideally but not essentially within the utility or energy sectors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.