- 5-7 years as a business analyst in a large corporate environment.
- The business analyst will own and drive the analysis work stream, taking the initiative where…
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance you will be required to monitor and report on IT Security services and solutions in line with business…
- Managing and organizing work, developing individuals and delegating day to day work and responsibility effectively.
- Handling inquiries from regulated entities.
- The ideal candidate would have experience working on Enterprise level projects (Development related projects) who has solid consultancy experience and someone…
- Reviewing and interpreting the test basis and test object (via Business Requirements Documents, Functional & Technical Specifications).
- In this role, you will assist in the development and support of IT security solutions across a variety of complex technical platforms and security domains.
- Gathering, analysing and documenting solution requirements using Business Analysis techniques to capture both functional and technical requirements.
- This role works as part of the Systems Analyst team as a Senior Business Systems Analyst specialising in infrastructure projects.
- Great location on Luas line.
- My client is looking for a Business Analyst who have a background change/ business process/ transformation projects.
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- You will be responsible for providing second and third line support of a wide range of applications across the Group, including deployment, support and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.