- Reporting to a QA Team Leader the QA Analyst will be responsible for the planning, development, documentation and execution of functional requirements and…
- Providing technical application support across diverse in-house Application Systems.
- Providing support to project teams for project implementations and upgrades…
- The Business Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders, within an Agile team, to decide what is needed to best deliver a solution and facilitate all…
- 3-4 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst preferably in Financial Services sector.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- 5-7 years as a business analyst in a large corporate environment.
- The business analyst will own and drive the analysis work stream, taking the initiative where…
- Reviewing and interpreting the test basis and test object (via Business Requirements Documents, Functional & Technical Specifications).
- Gathering, analysing and documenting solution requirements using Business Analysis techniques to capture both functional and technical requirements.
- Working on the IFRS17 regulatory programme.
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and…
- You will be playing a key part in helping to set up the phases of the Global Business Services and my clients first SAP Implementation.
- Managing and organizing work, developing individuals and delegating day to day work and responsibility effectively.
- Handling inquiries from regulated entities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.