You refined by:
Eolas Recruitment (undo)
- You will have previous project experience as a business analyst, ideally but not essentially within the utility or energy sectors.
- Working as part of the Information & Technology Unit the successful candidate will be a key member of the IT Team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reviewing and interpreting the test basis and test object (via Business Requirements Documents, Functional & Technical Specifications).
- The ideal candidate would have experience working on Enterprise level projects (Development related projects) who has solid consultancy experience and someone…
- 5-7 years as a business analyst in a large corporate environment.
- The business analyst will own and drive the analysis work stream, taking the initiative where…
- Working on the IFRS17 regulatory programme.
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and…
- Develop business solutions that interface with the client’s applications along with customizing/ configuring any off-the-shelf software.
- 3-4 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst preferably in Financial Services sector.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Involved in various projects of a cross-functional nature.
- Designing, testing and application of technologies according to business requirements.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- They are looking for a Junior SAP BA who has 1 sap implementation project under their belt.
- The emphasis is around the SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.