- 2 years’ experience in a data analyst role.
- My client is looking for junior/mid-level candidates to join the team, they need candidates with strong…
- Working as part of the Information & Technology Unit the successful candidate will be a key member of the IT Team.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Produce structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Develop comprehensive test cases for System, UAT and Regression testing (both automated and…
- Involved in various projects of a cross-functional nature.
- Designing, testing and application of technologies according to business requirements.
- The Business Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders, within an Agile team, to decide what is needed to best deliver a solution and facilitate all…
- Strong track record in a Business Analyst role.
- The Business Analyst will provide Business Analysis support in the development and delivery of products,…
- Managing and organizing work, developing individuals and delegating day to day work and responsibility effectively.
- Handling inquiries from regulated entities.
- This position is suited to an experienced QA Test Analyst, with proven QA testing experience.
- Reporting to a QA Team Leader the QA Analyst will be responsible…
- Create a database that will be used to streamline operational planning, data processing, and data archival for future exercises and lessons learned exercises.
- The Business Analyst will also support the Change Manager in timely and efficient delivery of Change objectives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.