€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- You will support the QA Delivery role to administer and report on Programme and Project level milestones and to support the Integrated Planning role.
- You will be responsible for providing second and third line support of a wide range of applications across the Group, including deployment, support and…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Liaise extensively with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Present product demonstrations to the Project Stakeholders as required.
- Providing technical application support across diverse in-house Application Systems.
- Providing support to project teams for project implementations and upgrades…
- In this role, you will assist in the development and support of IT security solutions across a variety of complex technical platforms and security domains.
- Working as part of the Information & Technology Unit the successful candidate will be a key member of the IT Team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reporting to a QA Team Leader the QA Analyst will be responsible for the planning, development, documentation and execution of functional requirements and…
- You will have previous project experience as a business analyst, ideally but not essentially within the utility or energy sectors.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance you will be required to monitor and report on IT Security services and solutions in line with business…
- The Business Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders, within an Agile team, to decide what is needed to best deliver a solution and facilitate all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.