- Work within the International Tax Services Group (ITS) serving the Operations function for a diverse range of clients who have selected NT to provide their Tax…
- About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking an IT Analyst 2020J01 to join its expanding team.
- Duration of Role 12 months.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A leading firm in Limerick is looking for an ambitious & forward thinking professional for their Valuations and Financial Modelling Team.
- The Derivatives Investment Outsourcing Operations department provides middle and back office operational support to investment management clients, across a wide…
- Strong customer facing IT Business Analyst position in the mid west.
- Calling on experienced Business Analysts to join a high performing BA team to deliver…
- Guide and support a successful Agile Project delivery team with your next career move!
- This Limerick Software Company are looking to bring in an experienced…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- A fantastic opportunity for a career driven Tax Analyst / Tax Accountant to join a leading international company, based in Limerick.
- This role is based in the Securities Lending Trade Support team in Limerick, reporting to the Team Leader.
- The team’s main areas of responsibilities involve:
- * To be eligible for this role you must be graduating or have graduated in the last 0-3 years and available to start in Summer 2020**.
- The primary functioon of the IT Support Analyst role is to provide IT support to end-users for Cook Medical in the EMEA region.
- Fully equipped gym on site.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.