You refined by:
Business Analyst (undo)
- The Central Systems Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business processes and applications, analysing the business needs of internal clients…
- The analyst will have a very strong business acumen balanced with data analytics capability.
- Work as part of a team of data analysts and developers focused on…
- Two roles for Business Analysts.
- Business Analyst, Student Information Systems (SIS) Project.
- Specific responsibilities of a Data Migration Business Analyst:
- 3 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential • Relevant degree qualification desirable • Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project…
- You will be working in the Information Mosaic Team in Dublin.
- The team architect and deliver intelligent post-trade software applications to the capital markets…
- As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible designing and defining industry-leading solutions.
- We are looking for a driven, highly organized and analytical…
- Ownership of Business Analyst tasks.
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst in insurance or financial services.
- Identify and escalate important issues.
- A Business Systems Analyst with at least 2 years commercial experience.
- Herdwatch is the market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) farm management app &…
- Your new company is a well known financial services group who offer a large range of services to personal business and corporate in their target market.
- SAP Business Analyst – Supply Chain.
- The Business Analyst plays an integral role in applying technology to streamline and add value to existing and new business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.