- Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends.
- Previous experience as business analyst in a data team, especially delivering for business functions such as Finance and HR.
- What we are looking for.
- Liaise with business owners, business analysts and the development team to resolve functional and non-functional questions arising from the requirements.
- Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company.
- We call this Leading to Better.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The individual will own the day-to-day management of claims costs, which are a bi-product of CarTrawler`s rental car insurance product.
- What you will be doing?
- The Derivatives Investment Outsourcing Operations department provides middle and back office operational support to investment management clients, across a wide…
- Job Title: Research Analyst (Iran Market).
- This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet…
- 1-2 years of data analyst experience.
- In the words of Inc. magazine, “Web Summit is the largest technology conference in the world”.
- We’re just getting started!
- EBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives.
- You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed…
- As a business analyst, you'll work within BMFI, helping to manage change, drive improvements in performance and plan for the future in line with company goals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.