- Bachelor's degree in a numerate field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an analytics or data scientist capacity.
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Minimum Bachelor s degree at 2:1 or better.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation t o support the Head of Risk Architas Ireland in managing Operational and Fund Risk as part of…
- An IT background is not required to become a business analyst, we look for students who are simply interested in IT!
- Good organization and planning skills.
- As a Customer Services Support Analyst, you will be joining a dynamic group that is dedicated to providing world-class support to our customers.
- 1-2 years of data analyst experience.
- In the words of Inc. magazine, “Web Summit is the largest technology conference in the world”.
- We’re just getting started!
- Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel.
- AIG Europe (Services) Limited (Ireland Branch).
- Day-to-day duties in relation to Bank account opening, closing and…
- About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking an IT Analyst 2020J01 to join its expanding team.
- Duration of Role 12 months.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- The role of a Medical Information Analyst is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and…
Athlone, County Westmeath
- We, in Ericsson, have been finding ways to communicate for over a century.
- We are committed to enabling new means of communication through our innovation and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.