big data jobs
- We also help organisations improve critical decision making by harnessing the power of data analytics.
- If you're able to see the big picture and the small…
- Previous data entry experience is desirable.
- Daily processing of data provided you will carry out operations to retrieve, transform and classify information.
- You will be responsible for procurement business system data (purchasing order, sales order, etc.) input and integrity.
- Education Preference: Diploma in IIPMM.
- Are you prepared to dream big?
- Advanced excel skills essential, with the ability to handle considerable amounts of data and use it to draw meaningful…
- Experience working with high level of data input.
- We know to achieve that we have to offer great development, have open two way communication, recognise the…
€13.21 an hour
- You will prepare agreement letters, offer adhoc administration support and participate in daily processing of data provided you will carry out operations to…
- As well as logistical support the position will also involve data entry.
- Responsible for data entry of patient's demographics into the computer system.
- You enjoy working with data and using this to influence decisions.
- Advanced excel skills an advantage, with the ability to handle considerable amounts of data…
- Ability to present data and complex subject matter to different audiences across multiple functions and levels.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
- Provision of quality information and analysis of key financial data.
- We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.