big data jobs
- + Carrying out Due Diligence audits, reviewing data received and preparing audit reports;
- + Assisting with research projects which will involve reviewing…
- Well-rounded data science skill set.
- Identify drivers of patterns/behaviors uncovered in data.
- A passion for problem solving using data and analytics.
- We’re big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with our teams being so close and forever willing to help out.
- What we’re looking for.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Hands-on experience developing software or data products in a production…
- Monitoring of org unit data mapping.
- Experienced in MS Excel and dealing with high volumes of data – ability to manipulate and present data in a meaningful…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- ION Compliance is a big data platform combining data ingest, analytics, machine learning and elements of artificial intelligence within a data lake.
- Strong understanding of data and problem-solving skills, with capability to explain your data to those who may not have a data background.
- Our Data & Analytics teams work with clients to deliver crucial insight through data analytics, advanced modelling and big data architecture.
Nenagh, County Tipperary
- The Architect is responsible for the architecture design for complex systems and products, including designing and documenting technical frameworks,…
- Influence how we share data & knowledge between the groups.
- But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.