big data jobs
Nenagh, County Tipperary
- Experience with Micro Services, User Experience, Responsive Design, API Adoption, Cloud Stacks, Structured and Unstructured Databases and Big Data Platforms.
- Experience with delivering large scale enterprise applications using big data open source solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and Elastic Search.
- Big Data Knowledge an advantage.
- Must have experience in Systems Architecture, Data Architecture, OO and Functional design.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- Job SummaryFirst and foremost, you will work closely with the lab scientists, analysing large data sets coming from proteomics, delivering insights and helping…
- Do you like working with big data?
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Are you passionate about data?
- This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand…
- Support efforts to converge back end tools, logical and physical data models to allow multiple functions and companies to share, analyze, and drive continuous…
- Maintain the existing data pipeline required for the extraction, transformation, cleaning, pre-processing, aggregation and loading of data from a wide variety…
- From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries…
- Understanding of Business Intelligence/Analytics solutions, preferably within a Big Data space.
- Manage the Supplier Master Data for Ariba.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.