brand manager jobs
- Determine targeting and segmentation strategy with support of Senior product manager.
- Define brand metrics around specific marketing projects and monitor taking…
- Work experience as a product or brand manager in the beauty retail industry (you must be passionate about cosmetics and beauty industry).
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Analyse data, product and market trends to develop strategies that maximise opportunities for the foodservice brands.
- Degree level qualification in marketing.
- As a key Brand Ambassador, ensure Byredo’ s positioning as a true luxury brand.
- Winning Together: Brown Thomas and Arnotts prides itself on working as one…
- Develop and manage the complete Powers FY21 brand plans that deliver on the key strategic priorities for the brand.
- What we're looking for.
- In less than 18 months the brand has taken the beer market by storm and completely refreshed how beer brands win and grow.
- Minimum of four years in a consumer brand marketing role, of which two were at brand management level.
- Working with the consumer insight manager, understand…
- Inspire the team to be true ambassadors of our brand and always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Our people, our product and our award-winning Catwalk…
- We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more.
- Specifically to drive Red Bull trial, increase brand awareness and to foster a positive product and brand perception within their respective university.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.