- Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate working towards registration is required by one of Ireland’s most notable practices.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a construction management graduate to advance their career in management with a very progressive company.
- The successful Planner should have 10 years’ post graduate experience working as a Construction Planner, within an engineering consultancy ideally in Ireland.
- Graduate Health and Safety Officer required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale residential project in South Dublin.
- Graduate Site Manager required for a long-established Main Building Contractor in Dublin with a great reputation.
- Construction Management or Site Engineering.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- This role is especially for graduates who desire a career in Site Management or Site Engineering.
- Construction Management Graduate required for a leading…
- 5 years’ post-graduate experience working within an architectural practice.
- A medium sized architectural practice in south Dublin are expanding and they have an…
- Energy Modeller & LEED / BREEAM Assessor required for the Dublin office of an award-winning Building Services engineering & sustainability consultancy.
- M&E Coordinator required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale project in Longford.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience working as a Process Engineer.
- Process Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.