head jobs in Ireland
- ST-09 Research Assistants -Wearable Sensors.
- Contract: Full Time/Fixed Term.
- The Wireless Sensor Network Group (WSN) at the Tyndall National Institute,…
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and letters from Lidl customers working in our busy Customer Service Department.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private…
- By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that I agree with Takeda’s Privacy Notice,…
- Come be a part of the creative team at Facebook, a team that is leading the industry in new ways to build creative ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales coaching, mentoring, team management, and delivering on business goals.
- Interface with technical support, head quarter engineering and manufacturing engineering on maintenance procedures and equipment reliability.
- WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER.
- As the UK’s fastest growing technology company*, when you join Revolut, it’s not just another job, you’ll have the chance to build…
- Tenure: Temporary Part time (1 day a week, 0.2 FTE).
- Location:No 26 York Street, Dublin 2.
- Reporting to:Head of Department or Nominee.
- In a world where people are more than ever looking for time for themselves and are seeking meaningful relationships, offering someone the possibility to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.