retail jobs in Ireland
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to…
- There are vast opportunities to progress from a retail advisor to various opportunities across the business, from assistant manager to head office!
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility and involvement than your normal retail…
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- Merchandise and present the department to the highest standard at all times.
- Main purpose of the role:
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to…
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
- One Group, one team - Self.
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your to-do list includes:
- But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
- If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that…
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- How will you do it?
- If you are looking for a part time job that will both work around your schedule & build your practical knowledge of banking in Ireland, then we want to hear…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.