Administrative Assistant jobs in Dublin
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives.
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the…
€45,049 - €56,632 a year
- Executive Assistant provides administrative support, develops and maintains positive relationships.
- Provide administrative support for Board meetings; ensure…
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in working as an administrative in a busy office environment.
- Be part of our team!
- The aim is to provide a top-notch administrative service that will support the store’s success.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING - WOULD…
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as administrative/personal assistant, preferably in a financial institution.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- At least 5 years of significant administrative experience including at Executive level, with a proven track-record gained within a similar global environment.
- Partnership with assistants across the CIB group to provide coverage for absence where necessary.
- As an Executive Administrative assistant within the Corporate…
- Ensuring email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are regularly maintained and current.
- Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a…
€25,000 a year
- A market leading tourism operator based in Dublin West are looking for a junior administrator to join their team.
- Manage incoming queries by email and phone.
- Job Title: PCERS 01/2020 - Clerical Officer, Grade III.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.