Administrative Assistant jobs in Dublin
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in working as an administrative in a busy office environment.
- Be part of our team!
- The aim is to provide a top-notch administrative service that will support the store’s success.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING - WOULD…
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives.
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the…
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Administrative Officer - Procurement.
- Click below for more information and to apply.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as administrative/personal assistant, preferably in a financial institution.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- Assists with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks, examples of which would include:
- To provide a defined range of efficient, effective, professional and…
- CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
- We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Receptionist in the excellent gibson hotel.
- Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person…
- Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Receptionist and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
- What will I be doing?
€25,000 a year
- Our client, a state agency is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join a busy integrated support team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.