Bank of Ireland jobs
- Payments and Cards services provide a wide range of fulfilment, operational and specialist support activity related to payment processing and payment channels…
- The purpose of this role is to lead, develop and implement the new risk and compliance function for GTCS in order to continuously improve the risk culture and…
- The Training and Communications Coordinator is responsible for ensuring a comprehensive training schedule is delivered to the PM and BA community along with…
- The primary objective of the Customer Experience team is to own the customer journey and support delivery of positive customer experiences across all…
- Able to produce effective reports to senior stakeholders in the bank.
- Produce the Test and Dev usage reports to all key stakeholders in the bank.
- Group Technology & Customer Solutions comprises a number of key business areas: Group Customer Origination & Fulfilment, Group Customer Services, Group Services…
- Our purpose is to enable our Customers, Colleagues and Communities to thrive.
- We do this by drawing on our professionalism, determination, innovation and the…
- Communicate Test and Dev Environment availability to project management, Test and Dev Leads across the bank.
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery…
- The Finance & Accounting Division is made up of a number of core finance teams both at business unit and Group level.
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of high quality test management solutions and capabilities across the group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.